WHY SUNDAY PLUS
- POUNDING HEAVEN FOR OUR KIDS
- Sunday Plus Updates
- Santa Claus? Yes or No?
- Wanda & Joe Parker need YOU!
- Child Discipleship: Discipling/Equipping Children for What is to Come #2
- Child Discipleship: Discipling/Equipping Children for What is to Come #1
- Child Discipleship: Children Developing A Relationship With The Triune God
- Child Discipleship: 2015 – You Can Change Lives
- Child Discipleship: Christmas Gathering Questions
- What About Santa Claus? Reblogged, reblogged
Tag Archives: Excellent Children’s Ministry
The Discipler and 2nd graders sat on the floor huddled together deep in conversation; they hadn’t even noticed that I stood at the door listening. Mrs. A: This has been a great discussion, who has a prayer … Continue reading
Faithful adults teach that God is faithful. Faithful adults teach coping skills for the hard knocks of life. By being role models, they help children learn how to deal with the injustices in life. It was between services and I … Continue reading
Every Children’s Pastor/Director should read the following post. To read the full post click on the heading. Dr. Grevich is someone we should all follow for great advice/education to help us better serve children with disabilities. Church transitions and kids … Continue reading