Sunday Plus is a Gospel-centered curriculum which guides a church towards intentional child discipleship. Use of “Specialists” and “Disciplers” enables adults to employ their giftedness as children internalize truth and deepen their relationship with Jesus and to the Body of Christ. Parents too are equipped to diligently disciple their children. All gatherings are age appropriate and filled with spiritual challenge, critical thinking and fun.
(For more information or to order curriculum write email@example.com )
Each week Sunday Plus includes five different gatherings — 3 for children, 1 for parents and 1 for home.
· Kids’ Bible Focus (a mixture of large group, small group – changes from week to week)
· Kids’ Corporate Worship (worship in large group, debrief in small group, recreation in large group)
· Kids’ Midweek Celebration (review of facts, truth and application)
· The Shema Focus (a parents gathering of study, support and accountability related to Child Discipleship)
· Family Discipleship (a family activity/study, Spirit Moments — teachable moments, and a Parenting Tip)
Below are three samples of the curriculum
Adam and Eve Sin – elementary
SPIRITUAL LIFE SKILLS
Daily Bible Reading